1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Panigale Launch Party

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Ducati Store, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Heres a few pics from our launch party at Ducati Manchester - for those who couldn't attend.

The bike was unveiled at 5.00pm to a packed showroom.

We were joined by one of our race team sponsors - Silks - and we are not sure whether it was their presence, or the sight of the Panigale running outside our store, that caused traffic chaos on Washway Road!! We can confirm however, that it sounds very much like a "proper" Ducati!!

The bike unveiled is a Demo bike, so if you would like to take it out - feel free to pop down or give us a call to book a test ride. These are some of the comments we've had so far off customers who have ridden it....

Astonishing
    Unbelievably light
    Handling is awesome
    When you hit 7000rpm - Oh My God!
    The Quickshifter system is mint
    That was like being strapped to a scud missile..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The girls stopped the traffic outside - particularly when they climbed astride the bikes!! :tongue:

3. Any with the hot blond leg over bike??

4. Er, seriously, only one of those might be considered OK, none of those girls are hot!

5. My mate has a saying. "Wouldnt crawl over her to get to you"

6. Whilst true are we rally saying that a group of pole dancers was the best they could get, the best looking thing there is the bike, see what they did there, very clever!!

7. Thats manchester for you . I,ll get me coat.

8. To be fair, they all look rats including the bike!

9. I'll take one panigale and the brunette on the right please.

'Put it on my tab'....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information