1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(small) Bike Things You've Done Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 15, 2018.

1. I dress appropriately when I enter the pleasure room

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. I find that they are better behaved when dominated so I tend to wear my flying suit with Sqn Ldr rank tabs...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. As we all know the Sun is a c u next Tuesday.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. And in the cellar, all 5 back together, first time in about 3 years .. IMG_20240423_161528138.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  5. 5?

I count 6 bikes in there

6. 7?

7. Actually 8, tiger cub cowering in the darkness
    5 of the super twins (888, 996, 999, 1098, 1199)
    Sisters together
    Ivor ( dungeon master)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Black tank, facing the wall, being used as a shelf?

Yeah, 7, can't see the 8th though

9. Black tank: 999 side fairing panel

10. Leading a run at the weekend and decided to have a go at using Garmin Tread App to put a route on my Zumo XT2, having failed miserably with the PC and the routes for Navarra. Not a pleasant experience at all but once I’d worked out that you need both the Sat Nav and the App switched on and paired to make Tread functional and that Tread talks directly to Explore on the XT2 so you don't need the Explore App, it actually made reasonable sense. Still a challenge putting shaping points in out of sequence but I’ll get there …….. eventually :joy: Andy

11. Threw a sickie at work today. Wife found out and insisted I did some spring cleaning! :cool:

IMG_9462.jpeg IMG_9463.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. Got the Termi exhaust system back from Cerakote Up North. Dashed home, repacked it, put liberal amounts of VHT sealant on where necessary. Used the proper peel rivets and job jobbed. Really happy how it came out. I reckon the Diavel looks miles better with a blacked out exhaust.

IMG_9455.png IMG_9458.jpeg IMG_9459.jpeg IMG_9465.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  13. Excellent work! :upyeah::)

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Removed all bearings and bushes from a 2018 Tuono 1100 swing arm that i got for 90quid delivered - one tiny visible dent, 2 m6 bolt sized dents (behind the rearsets) so wont be seen...dropped off to the cerakoting dude last night to be done in black...ive got some gloss that he keeps for me but might not be enough....so if not its getting done in matt back...(as he keeps loads of that) - ready on sunday...pics to follow...

Totally unrelated fine tuning my rearsets on the zed - got the gearchange feel perfect...way better than it was with the oem pegs - new ball and socket joint fitted to the gear change shaft so now the gearchange feel, feels like new, accurate and very light with no play [currently 25k on the clock].

#6034 comfysofa, Apr 26, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Put the covers on both bikes, as I won't be riding for a week or two, bloody shitty UK weather is doing my head in.

Still, this time in 3 weeks, I'll be on the Euro trip, so it's not all bad.

16. Shivered, thought about putting the heating on, went to the garage, said hello to the bikes, looked at the dire weather forecast.
    Then a friend sent me a txt from Tenerife saying how she's forgotten what it's like to feel cold. Talk about rubbing it in:weary_face:

I've just cracked a beer open and flicked the heating on....

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. More like small bike things I'm not going to do this weekend. Tonight's gritting map for county durham :mad::mad::mad: Screenshot_20240426_181810_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. IMG_7031.jpeg Well that got out of hand real quick!!!:astonished: From absolutely no plan or desire to get another bike a couple of weeks ago

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  19. that’s grim, it’s end of April FFS!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. It's still winter, keep her away from any others... .. they breed you know mm

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information