1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Booked most of the hotels for our Euro trip in 3 weeks. As we’re not interested in 400 mile days any more, it was quite easy to plot a simple route.

I don’t normally book hotels in advance on these trips, but we’ve got a couple of days off the bike to visit the Porsche museum in Stuttgart, and several vineyards in Puligny Montrachet, so it made sense to just book it all now.

2. shit through the eye of a needle several times , had 12 hours sleep and still feel exhausted.....

3. :( Hope you feel better soon. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. So far this morning I have dealt with about a dozen bots trying to join the forum, surfed the net for a while, took the dog for a walk, vacuumed the downstairs floors throughout, made a cuppa, done a few bits of ironing, and filled in my postal votes for the local police commissioner and local mayor positions.

All while Doris has been knocking the zzzzzzz’s out. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Went to John Lewis to buy 3 new lampshades for the front room.

Spent £650. :astonished:

Now need to go somewhere else to find 3 lampshades for the front room. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Have any of your Police Commissioner candidates leafleted or door-knocked you? Heard absolutely nothing from the 4 candidates down here.

7. Not a thing on either score.

• Like Like x 1
  8. No nothing here either

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nothing in my area either, I had to look them up and decided to file our voting cards in the fire lighting bucket along with the tv licence letters :grinning:
    If voting made any difference they wouldn’t let us do it.

#90150 Zeus, Apr 26, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10. I had no idea who any of them were and had to look them up so I went with the only female girl power :D

• Like Like x 2
  11. Had a bloody parking ticket land on the doormat for £60 because I parked in a private car park for 10 minutes at 8pm last Saturday night. I've done some googling and could dispute it, but there were signs up, I was in the wrong, and I can't be arsed with the ball ache, so paid it. Those were the most expensive fish n chips I've ever had!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Also found out that one of the women I talk to at the gym occasionally (and seems a bit crackers), is an all out fucking lunatic. We knew she was on Only Fans and dabbled in a few other things, but apparently the other day she had a massage table delivered to her flat, and 3 hours later there was a bloke inside trying to smash the door to get out. My imagination is running wild with what she might have done to him, perhaps I'll take her up on her offer of a drink one day!

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. this is ringing bells.. here name is Lola?

• Funny Funny x 5
  14. Firstly were the fish and chips nice and secondly have you signed up to her only fans account?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Down on the boat for the night , sorting a few things out and then boozing.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Yes and yes.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Went to the ABBA voyage concert, I bought it as a present for my wife’s birthday. Have to say is was bloody brilliant!

I used to run conferences and I have to say the lighting effects were some of the best I’ve ever seen. Still no idea how they did the avatar’s?

• Like Like x 1
  18. 20240411_153140[1].jpg i'm always peering through hedges as you'll never know whats there if you don't.
    The MOT check says BMW 5 series with 200,000 on the speedometer and no doubt full of rust sitting outside for a very long period in our great British weather.

19. Heard my barber say ‘it’ll grow back’ !
    Not the most inspiring of comments, mid haircut

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information