For Sale Alpinestars 54 Gp Plus Suit

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Luke_J, Jul 17, 2023.

1. For sale -

Alpinestars GP Plus suit size EUR 54. Including back protector (bought separately from the suit.)

Excellent condition looks, feels and smells nearly new. Worn a few times but always end up wearing a two piece.

Size reference I am 6’1, 93kg. Id say I’m on the limit for height although hasn’t been used enough to have been worn in.

Delivery will be special and insured or collection welcome PM for details

£600 PayPal or cash on collection. If goods and services (recommended for your safety and mine) then please add 5% otherwise I get the charge.

IMG_5665.jpeg

IMG_5666.jpeg

IMG_5667.jpeg

IMG_5668.jpeg

IMG_5673.jpeg

IMG_5674.jpeg

IMG_5675.jpeg

IMG_5670.jpeg

IMG_5672.jpeg

#1 Luke_J, Jul 17, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Where are you based please?

3. Hi Johnny, I’ve sent you a PM as advised by admins not to put it in here.

#3 Luke_J, Jul 17, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  4. Still available. £525 delivered.

5. This suit is still available for anyone interested. £500 delivered.

6. I live near Stourbridge in the West Midlands. I need to try the suit on before buying it. How long would it take for me to drive to you and in which direction.

7. Hi mate sorry thought the postcode was in the description. It’s in , Kent, so probably 3 1/2 hours from you on a good run.

#7 Luke_J, May 6, 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2024
  8. Hi guys use start a conversation (pm) for things like postcodes please :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Too far that I’m afraid to discover they don’t fit. I might get chance to try some on this week and if they fit I’ll PM you.

10. No problem at all mate totally understand. This is my third 54 Alpinestar one piece and I’d say it’s exactly true to size just like the other two if that helps at all.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information