Petrol Heads.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by idrinkbeer, May 1, 2024.

1. I had an E46 M3 and it was absolutely awesome.

What model JCW are you thinking about getting? Btw, the correct answer, for the purists anyway, is the supercharged OG R53.

2. Bring
    On
    Another
    Thousand

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Here's mine
    IMG_20210829_150531.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Good idea for a thread! Three GRY owners already I am a fourth ( for another few days) but I have just sold it after 2 and a half years and 32k miles. What a cracking car and I will miss it, mostly

My toy car is this though. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. two is a bit greedy

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Definition of a boat - a hole in the water that you can pour money into (speaking from personal experience)

7. 20220416_114853.jpg my previous toy, an abarth 595 competizione, good fun though a tad hard, the 488gtb is a mates and is a stunner.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The only colour, we bought it new and only for the gr I'd still have it.

9. Nice 488 !!

I sadly totalled my 458 Spider a few weeks ago :-(

IMG_3441.jpeg

I used the insurance money and traded my MC20 …

IMG_1896.jpeg

… for this just in time for a road trip and track day at Guadix in Spain. The V12 is awesome!

IMG_4753.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  10. You’ve just won the thread hands down! :cool:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Dave I'm sorry to hear of your 458 but iv delta with enough accidents to know it's a case of " as long as you walk away" The v 12 is simply stunning, please post up more pics showing engine etc.
    I was over at the ferrari museum's last summer and must say I loved it, I'd go back in September if I can .
    My friend also recently tested the 296gtb with a view to changing and said it was obscenely fast and handled like a race car.

#35 idrinkbeer, May 5, 2024
    Last edited: May 5, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Probably the post service test drive before it was trailered back to its owner.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information