1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paso And 750 Sport Owners Uk Gathering 20 - 21 Sept 2014

Discussion in 'Ducati Paso' started by Pasoenglish, Jun 20, 2014.

1. LAST UPDATED 12/01/2015
    VENUE CHANGE NOW SET - DATES REMAIN THE SAME.

EUROPEAN AND WORLD WIDE FRIENDS WELCOME

IF YOU HAVE HAD AN EMAIL OR NEED TO COMMENT PLEASE DO SO ON THIS THREAD.

THIS IS AN EVENT FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN ATTENDING SO LETS KEEP IT COST EFFECTIVE AND SIMPLE FOLKS?

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE THERE ON YOUR PASO or 750 SPORT BUT IT WOULD BE NICE [​IMG]

THE STATED DATE IS SET AS IT IS THE BEST MATCH THIS YEAR ALL THINGS CONSIDERED ASWELL AS IN THE MONTH OF APRIL 2015, UNLESS THAT IS YOU WANT IT LATE IN THE YEAR AS WAS THE LAST GATHERING ? [​IMG] .

24th - 26th APRIL 2015

LINCOLNSHIRE WOLDS AREA.

VENUE IS The Green Man Pub Scamblesby Lincolnshire

PLEASE MAKE YOUR OWN ARRANGEMENTS REGARDING LOCAL B & B, CAMPING ETC. THE VENUE IS HAPPY FOR FOLK TO MAKE THEIR OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR ROOM SHARE ETC. (THEY HAVE 2 x TWIN ROOMS AVAILABLE). THE CAMPING IS ON SITE WITH ROOM FOR VANS AND TRAILERS ETC.

As in 2014 More of a Gathering than a Rally -

- meet up (friday for a pint and a pie etc ?)

- Saturday Breakfast followed by a Ride out and evening meal and gathering

- Sunday Breakfast with a short Ride out via the journey home. Events to follow dependent on Numbers etc.

- Plus a UK Photo Shoot with the bikes ON THE SATURDAY.

#1 Pasoenglish, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  3. FROM OUR 2014 GATHERING HOPEFULLY MORE IN APRIL 2015.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. They look like three old VFR's with Ducati stickers on them ;)

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1

5. Below the belt that swipe but come to think of it we don't spend our time talking shit about our Carbon enhancements while enjoying our Marmite fingers and Hot coffee neither.:Wtf:

Bonus time too as you can buy a Ducati Paso for less than a period VFR and those engines really were shite !!!
    [​IMG]

6. Sad day when you get a moderator greet a harmless event organiser with a post like that..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Especially when his panigale looks just like the bike he references...pot's and kettles everywhere.

8. Guys and girls Water off a ducks back and really ain't bothered as heard it all before. I suppose its whatever floats your boat and yes I love Marmite.
    Also appreciate the support.

9. I very nearly bought a Paso. Would have been my 1st Ducati. I bought a big Kat instead. But it was 50/50 and only because I knew suzuki's did i opt for something I was familiar with. In many ways I wish I'd bought the Paso and found out about v-twins earlier. I quite like Paso's.

10. @Chris - Are you suggesting we can't have banter? Seriously, you need to give your head a shake.

11. I totally agree with the last bit as I am still 'shaking my head' at your post - it's ok to have some 'banter' with long-time Forum members who give as good as they get but this is a new member only 8 posts up trying to get some support for a Ducati meeting and I still think you were over the top mate. Perfect way to frighten new members away

12. I think that @Pasoenglish recognised it as banter and gave some back too. Good on him :)

13. yeah, you plonker

14. ET has just had a birthday and at his age he is eligible for an increase in his moaning and grumbling.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Chilled. Lets hope some Paso owners get to see this thread cos it would be nice to see more than 3 on the road at once next year and maybe the odd 750 Sport and also 750 and 906 Paso which are theoretically if you wanna be really anal about it both the true Paso range. As the 907ie is on it's own sharing many parts from the 851 !!!!!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information