1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M900 Or S4 / S4r??

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Emily, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Hi,

Due to dishonest seller and an expensive mistake I am sending back a 1997 M900 and I'm back in the market for a bike. I am still dead set on trying a monster and have been trawling the net for something suitable (up to around £3500 to spend)

I have found a 2001 S4 that I like the look of but was wondering what people's opinions are, what problems to look for and which it is the best option. Being a lady (ish!) I was thinking the low seat of the M900 would be of benefit to me, and the S4 has a higher seat, I'm 5'8 though and the S4 only has the same seat height as my Speed Triple that I loved so maybe this isn't an issue.

Any suggestions on pro's/con's and personal preferences very welcome. Cheers :)

2. At 5`8" you should be ok on most monsters. Have you considered a late s2 as well as looking at the S4 ? Much more like your original M900 choice I would think .

3. if your interested, you can come and view it, have a ride around, im in solihull, by the nec, its moted and taxed still

Ill be asking 3k for it, but the bike shop will prob add another £500 on

4. would have loved to come and try it but I'm in Cornwall so would be hell of a treck! :(

5. That's a long way. Your right. I wouldn't want to leave Cornwall to see brum lol

6. Hi Emily, I have an Orange S4R for sale in Plymouth in your price range, PM me to discuss I can bring the bike down to Kernow if you like, and visit the folks or mates as part of the trip

7. S4R all day

Do Not Sell My Personal Information