1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gilles rearsets fitted

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Daver848, May 12, 2013.

1. Pics below. Thanks again to Char who let me know of Metisse in Germany where I got a great deal on these! Had a quick blast round the block earlier and am impressed with the grip of the pegs and the revised position. I chose these as they have the most adjustment so you really can fine tune your riding position. I just need to get a DP carbon heat s hield to tidy up this area now. pegs 1.jpg pegs 3.jpg

pegs 1.jpg

pegs 2.jpg

pegs 3.jpg

#1 Daver848, May 12, 2013
    Last edited: May 12, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. They look great!!!! But they cannot be used with the Ducati quickshifter that I have fitted.:mad:

3. I got mine from Metisse a few weeks ago, with me being over 6', they are an improvement on the originals making the bike very comfortable to ride. I've just noticed that you can adjust the brake pedal position too in your pictures, I thought it was a little too rearward on my bike. :eek:

View attachment 15171

I've ordered the Gilles GT2 Ergo levers from them too. Hopefully they will be here this week. Gilles do make some nice stuff. :upyeah:

hebel-schwarz_11.jpg

hebel-schwarz_11.jpg

#3 Robarano, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hi mate that looks great! Being over 6ft modern bikes can be a pain to ride...literally! I am using this bike just about every day so want it to be as comfortable as possible without losing that sporty edge. I went for the ASV levers and have been very impressed with them so far. Cheers.

5. Have you got contact details for metisse mate?

6. Thanks,

Am I reading something wrong, €474 for the 848 version doesn't seem too cheap?!?

7. No that's not right I paid £194 for them with this product code.
    RCT10GT-D04-B.
    cheers

8. That's seriously cheap, the price for the 848 is double that!

9. Just checked and even the price for the SF 848 is showing at €413 :(

10. yes looks like the special offer no longer on - may be worth a punt to email them or they might have priced up wrong and we were just lucky :wink: - although I do think they were on as 'special' before

Still no black & red ones in stock though,,,,,,

11. Thanks, I've just sent them an email but you're probably right they might have been priced by mistake. Will update you on here with their response.

12. Have posted some streetfighter parts in the for sale section.

13. Looks great, may have to invest in some

14. What was the outcome of these, did you get them at the reduced rate?

15. Nope no response

Do Not Sell My Personal Information