1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

decals

Discussion in 'Dealer & Workshop reviews' started by holey dave, Aug 4, 2013.

1. does anybody know where i can get origanl decals for a 750ss year 1996 please

2. Try a Ducati dealer. I got OE decals for my early '97 748 in a couple of days, good price too. (Old font still in stock)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Just had my rims done here.
    Never been there before but they were patient even though I was late and did not arrive until 5.45pm.
    Very polite and professional. Would recommend and will definatley use again.

IMG_0038.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ted and Graham, proper guys.

5. +1 for Image Works.

Had a full set of decals for my '93 900ss last year (about £50). Everything is correct, though if I'm being picky - and it may be down to copyright or something - the 'horizontal' part of the serif of the 'c' of Ducati is too long compared to the original. Having said that, you'd have to really know what you're looking for. Everything else was exactly the correct colour, size and length.

6. Agree with all above comments, ordered decals for my 999S and they are indistinguishable from the originals,bought some tat off eBay first. ..The quality of the image works items is superb and so is their service.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information