1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Madasl - 750 Ss Project (pic Heavy)

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Yorkie, Jul 22, 2014.

1. I've had it since 1999 (started off as a 600) and I love it to bits. That is my next project I have a 944 engine to slip into it.

Yorkie

2. Amazing how you start with a clear idea of what you want and end up with something completely different, isn't it?

I've seen your bike in person at Mark's workshop and it looks just as good in the metal, nice work.

Darren

3. Nice work! :upyeah:

And I can see the thought, care and effort that has gone into the project. I wish I liked it, but unfortunately it does nothing for me :(

4. Nice job, though I have to agree with El Toro, I feel there is something not quite right with a naked SS. As long as you love it, that's all that matters.

5. I don't know how much I like it yet as I have not ridden it. I like how it sounds and looks, but the riding has to be right.

Once the Monster project is done I will strip it back down to de-lug the frame and re-powdercoat.

Yorkie

• Like Like x 1
  6. love the work but agree needs a fairing
    but looks cool

• Like Like x 1
  7. I like it.:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Nice looking bike

9. Good job. Liking the exhaust. Plenty of ideas for my own café.

10. Mark from MADASL Racing delivered the finished MOT'ed project tonight:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From the seat:

[​IMG]

The rest:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yorkie

• Like Like x 4
  11. The tail lights:

[​IMG]

The indicators:

[​IMG]

Yorkie

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cheers to Mark at MADASL Racing for everything, top bloke!

[​IMG]

My Monster is the new project with ST2 engine.

Yorkie

• Like Like x 2
  13. What make are the pipes? Zard?

14. Laser/Lazer slip on. I think designed to fit an R6 Japanese thing.

Yorkie

15. You know you can just blank off the oil lines instead of using a loop-back?

16. Yep, but I like it until the oilcooler gets transferred from my Monster.

Yorkie

17. Always nice to see something truly unique. Am I right in thinking exhaust system is totally free of any bracing or support?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Cheers for that. The can slips straight on to the header-pipes, its very light so no real dramas with the lack of support.

Yorkie

19. is there any reason why you only put cans on he right side and not both sides? personally i would run a bracket to the back of the rearset.....im not a fan of the it will be allright approach.

20. That was the cheapest option, second hand single can and a fettled set of 900 headers to make it single sided. The project was to keep the cost down as much as possible.

I can assure you that unless this takes a tumble the can isn't coming off, I'm to tight to lose money!

Yorkie

Do Not Sell My Personal Information