1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 748r Carbon Airbox And Aluminium Mono Subframe. Fs

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Chrisduke, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Been clearing out my spares from when i had my 2 748R's. I have an aluminium mono subframe as fitted to the 748R's. This is the subframe that was on the 01 onward bikes with the extra piece welded in to strenghten them. Unfortunately it is slightly twisted due to an off at cadwell a few years back, but there are no cracks or scuffs im sure it can be straightened very easily.
    Due to this hence very cheap price of £75

[​IMG]

Also a rare as hens teeth carbon airbox from a 01 748R. I bought this as a spare, but had noticed that around the top of the airbox which sits under the tank it has a had some material removed possibly to fit to another bike. (This cannot be seen when fitted) The rest of the airbox is in good shape. Im sure someone that is competent with the fibreglass/carbon can address. Also due to this i will let go for £75.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Cheers

2. intereted in both parts...where abouts are you please...if you could pm me a location or post prices if possible

3. i'm interested in the rear subframe....have you got a pic of it on a flat surface?

4. I'll send you one

5. Both now sold.

6. ?

7. i guess he bought the said subframe....

8. Well thought I was first inline for both, wanted both just needed an address lol

9. You asked if they were for sale on Thursday! Both parts sold at least 2 weeks ago now!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information