1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Regardless Of The Colour Of Your 749/999 - Which Do You Think Looks The Best?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Moo!, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Problem is the barn would prob need to be hangar sized!!

2. Lol - always works that way. Wish I had not sold my SP2 after my crash when I presumed my riding was at an end - was totally awesome tbh. Hey ho - there's always something else. A nice 1098 or 1198s would be acceptable;)

3. It's that Blinkin Hindsight Phenonminom... If we can just Modify it to become Foresight well be Quids in ...:D

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

Mine is up for sale but I'm still wondering do I keep it and put a 924, 999 or 1098 engine into it as a bit of a project/something to do.

5. No. You keep it as is and spend whatever funds are available on something entirely different to spark a completely different sort of fun.
    It looks too nice to sell. Why bother? Will you have any more fun on a more powerful bike of the same sort (bearing in mind all the limitations road riding puts on you)?
    I don't think so, which is why I have no intention of getting rid of mine.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Red

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. That bike looks 50% bigger!

8. I agree ,keep it as it is and spend the cash you would have used on another bike,plenty of cheap 600/750SS's about that could be made into cracking track tools....:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. 50% faster than yours :D

10. my 999 is red, its my first Duke & I love it :D

11. Once I get mine run in again, I shall be doing a full carbon fairings swap, however personally... I think all colors are bloody beautiful

12. my fav is red with black trimming,, ( ie front mud guard, small front section of fairings, hugger, carbon exaust cover )....not fond of the red and white,,, love some race graphics,,, also like the Dark colour tho it is not the best of the bikes,,,,,,,,,, if I have to go for one on your poll then that is RED....:upyeah:

13. There are two colour schemes that do it for me with these bikes: the wonderful deep red of the 749R with the bigger tank (looks more compact and purposeful) and the gloss black late 999S Monoposto with number boards and maybe a subtle italian flag strip :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information