1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Use the unsalted version though as it could lead to corrosion

2. Zx6ghost I found this on focused events twitter page

image.jpg

3. Doesn't say which day or exact venue so I have tweeted them :upyeah:

4. Yamaha weekend event at box

• Like Like x 1
  5. Will you be on the road Sunday?

6. Sounds like a good excuse to get up there

7. Box Hill car park is the biggest mind and its normally fairly busy when nothing going on must be a site close by

8. Off course martin

• Like Like x 1
  9. bike now done.

Coffee awaits.:D

10. I'm still without children while they are in the clutches of the Evil Empire so I'm out both weekends. Various shouts on what to do: Yamaha thing if we pop into Box, Lucas wanted a trip to the coast near Portsmouth (as a Saints fan riding a read and white bio sometimes this sounds ideal). We had plans to get to a power station (Fawley) on Sunday which involves an easy route along the A272 and then dropping into the New Forest which is a cool ride.

11. If like to do Fawley, the mrs wants to go too, and we've put other plans off, so hopefully your still up for it on Sunday Rob?

12. I just want a nice ride so if you lot want to go to that power plant on Saturday I am up for it.

13. Fawley sunday then?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fawley Sunday. We will be giving the Chichester ride a swerve so don't tell Bikerbabe.

15. I'm also popping to Box tonight to see the Yamaha boys prepping up and I'm out tomorrow anywhere, probably meet at Box and ride out from there.

16. 0900-0930 box?

17. It's monsoon here at the moment in Chessington if it's dry later I'll come up on the RD

18. Raining here now as well, proper thunderstorm stuff - may well go kite flying instead.

I'll still be at Box later, the odd lightning strike I tend to shrug off.

19. uploadfromtaptalk1406293756595.jpg

We bit wet here as well

Do Not Sell My Personal Information