1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desmo's At The Tt

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by Pavey, Jun 5, 2014.

1. I saw 4 in total, all with good plates - GP06 REP, DE55 M00 and two on private plates, but the slogans along the bottom were 'His D16RR' and on the other 'Her D16RR'. Impressive!

One of those was a Capirex Rep, looked really good. Anyone on here?

2. Iphone 5 owner (battery is flat by 11am).

• Like Like x 1
  3. I saw 3, 1 was on the ferry over with us. Bet they overheated in some of the queues....

4. I know the his and hers guys, friends of cranker (yes, he does have some ;) )

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I am very selective with my friends ;), His n Hers couple are great supporters of bike racing and keep a fair few well known names racing through their efforts. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I took the "his" for a lap of the TT course ... Very nice ride , he is a sponsor of our rider who was riding for Ian Loughers team this year ... Sound bloke and his Mrs rides the other !!!!

7. Did you see these 2?? - I am late to the conversation by the way.... 20140603_162321.jpg

8. Thats them..

9. Yep, they are the ones. His n her's on the number plates.

10. Ah - well, theyre you go - see - theres always someone watching....(watching from the pavement eating fish and chips off the floor...)

11. I think i had one of those chips after you went :)

12. yey - id like to be eating chips off the floor next year if I can - ( if I can get a ferry ticket that is!)

13. could you send us a copy of the photo

14. Yeah sure.... Pm me your email address... It's a biggie.... Shot it with my dslr.... About 8.5meg I think...

15. Looks like you was going the wrong way around the circuit Charlie ! You'll have to follow me next time

16. Wondered why there was more bikes going the other way!!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Was probably because the mountain was closed off yet again.

I only managed to see one this year.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information