1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducatis In The Lake District

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by johnv, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Saw a large group of Ducatis heading over Kirkstone Pass today. Anyone we know ?

2. Which way were they heading? We did it when we headed up to Scotland on Friday. It could have been some of the guys coming back south.

3. South. It was a large group in several bunches, maybe 15 bikes or possibly more.

4. You could see their hairstyles? Pink elastics?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Will be me on Thursday.
    Going with a mate from work, he`s giving me the grand tour.
    He`s mentioned Kirkstone, Hardknott and Honister.

6. It'll have been the Manchester group coming back from the Scottish trip :upyeah:

7. I would not like to do Hardknott on a bike

8. I did it a few times on a Fireblade and a GSXR1000 -piece of piss as long as you keep moving. :)

9. Agreed. But - you stop, you buggered.

Did you do it two-up? ;)

10. Guaranteed some numb nuts coming down with refuse to stop and you would end up in stickysituation. I have only been over in the car and that was crazy enough

11. Hmmmm, he`s going on a z1000sx and I`m 749 mounted, will we still be friends by the end of the day I wonder? :)

I`ve resisted the urge to check You Tube for footage of those places, figured it`d be a nice surprise not knowing!

12. 749 over Hardknott! Your brave. The videos will not quite show just how steep and twisty it really is

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information