1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yorkshire - Places To Stay

Discussion in 'Touring' started by TT600, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Most years i enjoy a weekends trip back to and around the county of my birth, and have stayed in Kettlewell a few of times - Kingshead pub and Racehorses hotel.

Anybody got any recommendations for any other nice pubs with accommodation etc in and around Yorkshire?

cheers.

2. try sawdays website for nice B&B

just find one within walking distance of a pub

3. cheers, good thought. Used Sawdays a few times in the past, but still open to any personal recommendations or views.

4. Pick somewhere nowhere near me. I don't want to devalue my house :)

5. pass right through and come to the land of the great.

6. Lancashire? Are you having a laugh? :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. you all sound the same down there. ;)

8. my brother did suggest that, but for a two day overnighter, its a long way on the motorway and back.

anyway, i don't think my jabs are up to date, against the local diseases - hardpad, distemper etc...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Desmo Dave from Taunton has just done it, you Jesse! ;)

10. you must of built up a tolerance to it by now. or do you have some sort of immune deficiency disease. ;)

11. Don't worry, we wont be staying - just passing through.

The Firm encourages us to come out, and see how our people live. Heres one from last years visit to Yorkshire, we met some lovely locals, and saw their palaces......

3ed05183fd813bd2ecadf13e7a725ea5.jpg

12. 1) its on a Desmo - thats considerably faster than me.....

2) it was a three nighter, was it not ( thats one more than two - HTH)

13. 1) It needs more fuel stops than you thereby making your journey quicker

2) This years trip was a three nighter, but last years was two nights only, and he did that!

3) You're a big gay bear!

14. Its not about me, its about my brother on his BMW... naturally, I'd do Scotland and back in a day trip....and smile all the way

15. Well tell him he's a big gay bear then :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information