1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warrior bike stands

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by slof, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Copyright infringement...

2. Ive got the Constands version, which I bought around 18mths ago. Only got around to taking it out of the box last week. Wasn't completely comfortable taking the engine bolts mainly as I had long days riding the next day and didn't want to break anything. Pathetic I know, but there's no rush.
    I basically bought the stand for winter storage as I use an Abba stand most of the time anyway

3. I've tried to find an adapter for my 1098, but can't find 1 anywhere..... Demon tweeks had them a few months ago? can't find them now? Any ideas of where I could get one from would be great

4. The omly stands are Harris stands imo.

If you use the harris crash bobbin spindle through the rear hub, their stand will fit the bike. The teeth on the stand move in / out..

5. That's fantastic value compared to others for what looks like the same product!
    However I am going to buy an Abba Sky Lift as they just look soooo good - sod the expense :Happy: want it to static wheelie :D

6. I got the 1jac & love it:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Has anyone got the warrior to work with a panigale?

8. Or with a Multistrada?

9. That's tempting at that price.
    How does it compare to other types/makes of stand ?

10. Demon Tweeks don't reply to e-mails from pesky customers it seems!!! Think I will go for a Constands instead, from a German retailer.

11. Just brought the warrior very pleased with it for the price. Seems nice and solid. From Demontweeks via eBay came next day too.

image.jpg

12. Good stuff Gazgen, I would buy one too if they answered their customer's e-mails about fitment! Where does that washer on the right belong though???

13. That will be from a previous project it's probably a stainless one that escaped.

What do you need to know about fitment? Anything I can look at for you?

14. I asked them if the kit that fits the Ducatis worked with the Multistrada, and if not, were they looking into doing one for Ducati's best selling model! The silence is deafening!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information