1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nemesis Traction Control Issue??

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by comesunt, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Just spent the evening fitting a nemesis traction control to the 2010 848. Finished really late, but thought I'd fire her up... (yep, the neighbours love me...)

She runs like a pig (just in neutral, sat in the man cave; won't even tick over). Think that its probably cause I've not loaded a map to the system yet. Too late now for more fiddling; so will do it in the morning to see if she runs fine...

I'm planning for a late start at work and try to get her set up first thing; but keen for advice as I'm loading up for Donington tomorrow night.

So a bit of advice; do you think she's running poorly because I've not loaded a map yet ( so hopefully will be a quick fix) or if it's not that easy, then I need to plan for a busy day in the garage tomorrow, as I want it sorted for Thursday track day??

Many thanks,

Bob

2. does the N replace the std ECU? If so how can it run with no map?!

3. Still got the standard ECU that came with the termi' system. Just added the TCS to it...

4. Issue sorted, I was a muppet and had not reconnected the throttle sensor connector....

Close thread?

Bob

• Like Like x 2
  5. Close thread? But we haven't even started to take the piss yet! ;)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information