1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Wind Of Change

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Dolton748, Aug 21, 2014.

1. As this weekend has proved, ducati will be much better off with Iannone (which I did predict would happen in a post few months ago that many disagreed with) replacing the failure that has been the Crutchlow. I wish him well as a fellow Brit but come on cal it was never going to work and he knew it, not bad earnings for a years work, good on him for that, but, let's see if the two italian stallions with the new chassis/engine can do us ducati lovers proud. Early signs are promising...........

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. That's very true - rumour mill is redding may be out a ride for next year due to budget - pramac are speaking to his management as Ducati are interested in him we could see another brit on the Ducati. Not much options left open for the young brit - we should know this weekend

3. Gresini have until this weekend to confirm their option with Honda for the Redding/Factory bike, as they don't have the budget (Go&Fun are not able to meet their commitment for next year) this is unlikely to happen - Gresini will probably run a semi works team for Aprilia.

Marc VDS are likely to be offered the Factory Honda and Redding should get the ride.

4. I agree but will Marc vds get it all ready in time for next season - new equipment - staff - licence etc etc - I hope so

5. I think so, he's already announced withdrawal from Moto3 next year, so he has a team ......and he's definitely got the money

6. well lets hope this weekend all seats are sorted and we all know where everyone will be next year

7. Interesting read in this weeks MCN News about the upcoming home race

Do Not Sell My Personal Information