1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Austin Racing Streetfighter Exhaust...

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by kentish, Aug 12, 2014.

1. A couple of pics of my new Austin Racing exhaust.

Have wanted one of these for a while but they haven't done one for the Streetfighter until now.

It's beautifully made from titanium, so it weighs almost nothing. Mine has the slightly longer Carbon sleeved can.

Nice to buy a UK made product!!

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  2. I love the AR cans, that really suits the SF :upyeah:

3. Very nice. Like the snaky plumbing and the black can compliments the er.., blackness. Those black Fighters do look meaner than a very mean thing.
    Is that a fly screen you've got there Kentish? If so can we have a look at it?

4. Nope. Good old East Sussex.

5. Thank you Gimlet.

Black is my default colour I'm afraid. It's funny, I can park up alongside my mates red or yellow Ducatis and people will walk straight past mine to look at theirs. Suits me.
    Ive been reconsidering the black thing of late though as I keep loosing everything!!

Yes it is a fly screen. It's the Ducati Performance one, bought for me by a very dear friend. I'll post some more pics when I get some time.

6. That's a very sweet looking can :upyeah:

7. wicked looking plumbing there.
    i do hope thats scrubbing and not the tyre cooking from it though.
    dont sit long at the lights when shes hot,youll end up with patches of burnt rubber ;)

8. Love that, looks the dog's doodahs

9. Whats the bike like on the track!!

10. wow, looks great! also interested in your heel guards, where did you get them?
    thanks.

11. Stupid question no doubt but I'd be interested to know how a 2-1 pipe alters the power characteristics. Going from 2-2 to 4-1 on a 4 cylinder engine you'd expect slight top end increase at the expense of a bit of mid range. Does the same principle apply with a Duc or can that tendency be mapped out?

12. I've just ordered the same can today for my streetfighter 848, can't wait to put it on. I'll post some pics once it's sorted.

13. My Austin racing exhaust came today, it was a bit fiddly getting on but got there in the end. I have the same one as in the pics also have the same rizoma heel guard and rear hugger, so my bike doesn't look to much different except it's stealth black. Could i ask what you ended up doing with your servo motor?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information