1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati SS & ST3 Bits n Bobs for Sale.

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Pablo Pirate, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Howdo!

Having a garage clear out to get funds to paint the bike, open to offers, no won't trade for Hammerite! (Can send better pics on request). Also have SS rear brake light lense & EVR 48 toothed clutch plates. Thanks for looking :upyeah:

Pablo

Ducati Parts For Sale (2) (800x600).jpg Ducati Parts For Sale (3) (800x600).jpg

Ducati Parts For Sale (2) (800x600).jpg

Ducati Parts For Sale (3) (800x600).jpg

2. You have pm about the discs :upyeah:

3. I've sent a pm too!

4. Hi,
    I need following parts for a 1996 ss,

rear left signal light
    foot pegs
    Rotors

Please send me the prices separately.

5. What's the shock, ST or SS, I can't see from the pic?

6. Howdo!

ChannaOU PM sent.

Sorry Archer not sure if I PM'd you or not.

And the shock is from an ST3.

Cheers Pablo

7. Could you give a a price for the Shock please?

8. BOO!!

No charge. :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. You did thanks!

10. Don't suppose you've still got any Ducati Clutch plates cluttering up the garage. Looking for two Friction Plates to do the "silent" clutch mod to my ST4S.

11. Only got some for pure bloods! Are you a pure blood? Or are you a skimmer?????

12. Submariner through and through!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. You sure your not a skimmer muggle!?!?! Or even worse a Bin Bag!!!!! Sheadddddder!!!

14. I'll dig some out for you. Got my girls this week so will be after that shippers!

15. Could I intrude on some of your old clutch plates as well as I'm curious to see if I can do the silent clutch mod too to my 749?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information