1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aug 22-25 Bh Germany

Discussion in 'Touring' started by bradders, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Is this the Lube you mention Paul? :D
    Bradders Lube.png
    Have a great time all of you and take care :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Robbie isnt going Roy so wont be needed...

3. Bradders - I'm meeting Paul at the services on the a3 just north of Guildford at 7am on Friday - should leave plenty of time for hello's and to get us to the services on the m20 to meet Pete for 9. Do you want to meet there also?
    I should be travelling with Dave - just waiting for him to confirm he's staying at mine tomorrow?

@Roy: Thanks for your help the other week! I may swing by tomorrow - need a second opinion on a squeak from the back end and I don't think the lube you mention above would do the trick?

4. No probs Wayne, sure we have something less brutal to sort out the squeak:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks Roy
    I waved a hammer at it and I swear it got louder?!!

6. That's confirmed Wayne. Thx v.much

7. Have a great time you guys. Stay safe and enjoy it!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Never been called less brutal before ;)

See you at the BP then about 0700

• Like Like x 1
  9. Let's see - 85 miles, all motorways, you might just manage it in 2 hours ...

10. Have a good time guys :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. i never get a holiday, enjoy, play safe;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Edited for you ;)

13. Arrived at Wayne's. Bike is tucked-up in his garage and I'm kipping on his sofa ready for an early start to Germany tomorrow after setting the world to rights over a few beers this evening.

Thanks Wayne :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pleasure Dave...the world is a much better place now....and in case you wonder what the noise is filtering into the lounge - its me repacking, again!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. You on the desmo? Hope you can get 100 miles between fill ups...or bring a can! Lol

16. LOL!

17. Ready for the off

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408685542.967987.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408685616.351354.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  18. 400 mile journey but it was well worth it for the roads into Cochem and the view of the Mosel

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408733115.059610.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  19. Was there last week Dave and the roads are indeed awesome.
    Take care out there guys and have fun.

If you have a chance and want to see a fantastic collection of old race bikes go to the Classic-Race Museum
    Classic-Race | Über uns one man`s collection he has built up over 50 years and an ex racer too.

• Like Like x 1
  20. fancy Germany, wife was brought up there.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information