1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Look What The Cat Dragged In

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by kope999R, Jun 11, 2014.

1. you will never find out your true lap time unless you can bin it and walk away and get another one without batting an eye lid ,

2. yep.... hit a new PB at spa yesteday..... 2:43.5 aim time... :) she's a trackbitch alright... and will get a new livery for the racing bits next week... :) so the fancy dress can heal ... :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Very nice purchase. Congrats on the find.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Yeah, wish I could 'find' one..... You lacky, lacky baarrstarrd!!

Seriously, its effing gorgeous.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. did a small upgrade to bring her more in line with Ducati culture... added swapped the WP factory for a "epoque" FGR800... the staubli s mist be relocated closer to the calipers .. :)Mugello will be the first ride... bit of a noise problem here.. :) DESMO FGR S.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  6. @ Kope: If you ever need someone to ride the bike while you take a few photos, give me a call :cool:

:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can i borrow you cat, kope? He/she might drag something similar in for me :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Still have the 999R? Do you use it anymore?

9. yep 999R is still there... :) but she's not being used any more for now.. Taking the desmo and pani to mugello :) got pani rain setup now so dn't need the 999R for the moment... if one bike should have to go , that will be it...

10. Let us know when the differences are like between this and the Pani, it'll be an interesting comparison.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information