1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Pro Team Strood Kent

Discussion in 'Dealer & Workshop reviews' started by paulfastbikes, May 27, 2014.

1. massive thumbs up full service valves, belts, brake pads,idle issue, pick up and drop off and mot under £470.00....very happy with that

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. And bloody good standard of work n knowledge too,very important for our marque

3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. hey thats my bike !!!!! .................:upyeah:

5. I saw it on Facebook and wondered if it was yours :) Arrggh my eyes!;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. do you see the kent owners club sticker ? and you ride a Elephant ooh so sexy ,,,,,!!!!! not

and where is it on face book ?

#6 paulfastbikes, May 28, 2014
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Just spotted it, to be fair I didn't want to look for too long in case I turned to stone ;)

8. Check out the pro team Facebook page, Alec puts pictures up of all the bikes as he is working on them. Some top tips too

9. Did a fab job on my 1098s as well - thoroughly decent chap & very knowledgable. I'd definitely use again.

10. its like a new bike what a difference ...its the mutts nuts at the mo

• Like Like x 1
  11. Al did the valves on my Hyper and got it running sweet again.
    Top man! :)

12. Second the above - Alec has gone above and beyond, picking up and dropping off the bike, keep the price down for me and generally adding a personal touch. Not using anyone else anymore. Can't say enough good things about the experience. Thanks Alec!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Are you all sorted now Joel?

14. Apparently, Alec due to drop it off next weekend. Thanks alot for help as well

Do Not Sell My Personal Information