1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Off... The Triple Swayed Me...

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Phill748, Sep 20, 2014.

1. As per the Title I had a Daytona 675 for 3 years before my Ducati but I'm doing a fair bit of riding to work and have been really struggling with the Ducati.

I test rode a year old 675R and it's really nice to ride, the Ohlins is superb and the bike is a bit more relaxed on the arms, not to mention much easier to ride in traffic.

I've down geared my Ducati, changed the clutch slave and it's still just too much hard work :-(

So I'll post some stuff In the for sale section:

Oberon Slave cylinder
    DP Seat
    Ohlins rear shock

Sorry guys :-(

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to the triple club again :) I am riding a Street Triple R abs 2014 and it's brilliant!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Is this available please?

4. Love a go on one. They are a lovely looking bike.

5. I can't see it in the for sale bit though?

6. I was only guessing as he only posted yesterday :Happy:

7. I used to own a 675, gorgeous looking bike. Owned it for at least three months before getting rid, hated the thing. However, seems I'm a loan voice when it comes to them.

8. Hi, I have just posted it in the For Sale section (not sure if the Mods 'screen' the posts first?) PM me if your interested, £75 posted.

I have some other bits in there also, starting to feel a little sad putting the bike back to standard but the balance of happiness vs being frustrated with it isn't going the right way at the mo!

PS... The standard Clutch is flipping heavy I am just reminded!!!!

9. £75 for the Ducati? Sold :)

#10 Exige, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
  10. Ha they aren't for everyone for sure, the older ones had such a flat torque curve that you sometimes felt a little at odds, the new one is a bit racier in terms of the engine feel and the steering is MUCH more natural on the new bike.

11. Thread closed ;)

12. No your not fella.
    Had an extended test ride on a Daytona r a few years back.
    Thought it was a whiny snotty thing and couldn't wait to get off it.

13. I wouldn't upset be if I had a 675R on my garage

14. The new Street Triple R is a lovely thing to ride. Won me over from sports bikes.

15. Bugger. Too late for the clutch cylinder! Oh well, you snooze you lose.

16. Have you looked at other Ducati? Commuting on an 899?

17. Really sorry mate :-( maybe I priced it too cheap. They are bloody good though!! Well worth £90

18. Just because you've bought something else doesn't mean you have to go...WE WONT LET YOU LEAVE!!!!!!! ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information