1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. I've been away all week yet again and away again next week. So I'd like a ride somewhere, need reminding of lousy weather and potholes.

2. I'm up and about.
    Need a reason not to tidy the workshop or write surveys.
    Mutley is gathering dust,. Only been out three times this week.

3. I'm awake. The future ex wife is asleep still. I may leave her in bed and pop out to Box solo and then switch to the MTS later.

4. Heading out to Box right now.

5. There soonish.

6. leaving now...cross country, so good +40 minutes.

7. Sorry Chris didn't understand your hand signal earlier, mind you I'm always getting hand signals from other drivers lol

Went to Newlands but none of you were there

8. So what's the plan Sunday?
    Bury hill or the chalet?

9. Sorry Martin - good guess but me, Vince, Harry and John had just started journey to Bury when you saw me. note to Merv - I found the 'Scottish hare' on YouTube - very funny : )

10. So what's the plan Sunday?
    Bury hill or the chalet?

P&H Crawley (RH10 9RD) 10:00 so far Rob Penny John and me

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. So is rob still not shopped out after today at chav water? Or is he getting another bike?

12. Ah some people have to much money and I am not one of them :( Would love to join but instead will sleep in, then play games :(

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah we had a slow run down to Bury hill :mad::mad::mad:

14. I had to twist his arm though LOL

15. and an even slower run back ;)

16. Ha ha yes poor Claire does not get out as much as she should so she is a bit tentative.

17. only joking Vince, am well aware there was a perfectly good reason.

• Like Like x 1
  18. P&H then for 10am, Lemmsy and I will be in store shopping for leather .:Bag:.... And a new helmet.

Does that mean Penny and Rob will arrive at 10:30:Shamefullyembarrased::Dead:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information