1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something New From Kawasaki

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Lucazade, Sep 14, 2014.

1. That's better, change this thread to a shitty winkey BMW thread :Happy:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I agree the road version will be restricted that's all, quickly will someone tune it. Still 200bhp is a lot and Thx to supercharger torque will be everywhere......... Everyyyywhere

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Ah, the proper thread is back!

4. If they have, all the people with the feeble 195 bhp one will have to upgrade.

#184 gliddofglood, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  5. Merged...again (sorry didn't notice there were two large thread about the H2)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. I remember the good old days when ET was in charge.

• Like Like x 1
  7. A case of road tinted spectacles I'm afraid - they were shit ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Damned right! :Hilarious:

9. Gotta hand it to Kawasaki for producing this beast. It's one of the few Japanese manufacturers with balls big enough to do it. Well done…….

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Those twitter accounts in first article were quite funny.

"Backing up that outlandish claim was an Instagram posting from Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. (KMC) test rider, Derek Keyes, who uploaded a picture of a bloodied helmet.
    “Hazards of the job,” he wrote. “Hit a bird at over 200 mph! Thanks to @shoeihelmetsusa for making such a badass helmet and keeping me safe in every aspect of my job!”

In response, MO’s Editorial Director, Sean Alexander, commented: “Jeremy Toye went 210 mph today on that H2R and didn’t hit any birds :)
    Keyes replied: “I was going quite a bit faster than 210 mph though.”

11. I think that the H2 is one of the uglyest bike I ever saw... No balance in lines... Bah....

12. No that one is reserved to Panigale, First Multi, Second Multi and few other smaller brands

13. No that one is reserved to Panigale, First Multi, Second Multi and few other smaller brands

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. You do realise you'll now have a lynchmob of elderly grey-haired men with healthy bank balances after you..?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. I've decided. I want one.

• Like Like x 2
  16. This is where you are wrong. Im young(ish), no grey hair (ish) and a not so healthy bank balance (for sure)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Good maybe then I can rob few of them and buy h2r to use on the road hehe

18. MCN had a good article and a rendering of what they think the road version will look like, but I think I found the real one on Google!

H2.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information