1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Superleggera Rr - Project 1201 Koen

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by mygreenalien, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Keep laughing u fat face Fuk

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. You still laughing you fat old cunt

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. ave seen the results bradders dyno bike malton full Austin and p/c mapped 191 bhp, think you owe sissy an apology NOW

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pmsl a can can give you BsB spec power yep right, fill yer boots

5. Il be barred by the morning saying my fair wells for my moment . :upyeah::Cigar:

6. NOT A CAN A FULL AUSTIN SYSTEM .. P/C,, FILTER.. DYNO MAP..

• Like Like x 1
  7. adios amigo see you in a few weeks ,

8. Se you on the zx10 site jimmy :upyeah:

9. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. ha ha well suppose we were looking for an excuse to change fancy a couple of ninja h2 for a laugh

11. so il pesidente does that mean you've allowed sissy to stay , and give him a suspended sentence after all he had mitigating circumstances bradders was winding him up your honor,

• Like Like x 1
  12. 30 days in the cooler

13. aka Multistrada forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. ahh that's a bit strong, what about community service or someit ,

15. well sissy if ya barred you know the saying you've done the crime you take the time :D

16. Lol winding him up? Ok lets communicate in same language.

The way you two talk like your fucking Bayliss and abuse others?! Get a fucking grip you prick. And any time you fancy calling me an old fat cunt to my face, assuming now that was aimied at me, come do it. Not a threat of violence, those years are gone, but more to see if you are so agressive and act like a 10yr old to someones face. Unlike wankers like you I am the same here as anywhere.

HTh

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wow that escalated quickly.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. what have a said humpty

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Think I might buy a H2R, pull it to bits, alter the ratio of the direct drive on the supercharger to get it spinning mental, add shit loads of bling, join the ZX10 Forum - create a thread, go through all the hype and then tell them fuck all :Happy:

• Like Like x 2
  20. where do u get we say we are bayliss and abuse others wtf u on about

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information