1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G Tec And Jeff

Discussion in 'Dealer & Workshop reviews' started by Baldyboy, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Having bought my new to me fugly 1000 needed a service and levels at short notice before my d day trip.
    He slotted me in, did the service late one night (worked until gone 9) then charged me a decent price . So for going the extra mile at short notice and being a decent friendly bloke, big up for g Tec . Didn't stop half my fairing lower disappearing on an autoroute though ;). ( nowt to do with gtec).

2. Jeff is brilliant and did some work on my old 1098 clutch plates when I urgently needed the bike sorted before an upcoming trip. At a time when all other Italian/Ducati service shops around me were quoting 3 weeks time, Jeff sorted it for me quickly taking time out of his own busy schedule.

I'd recommend him for anything relating to ducati's! He knows his stuff, is anal with servicing, holds great pride in his work and is not extortionate in pricing. If he's near you, you're very lucky!

3. I used him earlier this year for the first time and was very pleased with the service. I only live a mile from jhp but fancied a change and wasn't disappointed. Would definitely recommend

4. jeff built the stonker of an engine in my er....748R....;-) pulls like a train!!

5. He is the other side of harborough to me so v local. I love his enthusiasm and attitude he is a top bloke.

6. and there is none of the bullshit that you get from more celebrated dealers.........

7. the master and my engine!
    jeff green.JPG

8. Clean shaven now

9. its an illusion...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Spoke to him today about a new bike and he is emigrating and has sold his business, still contactable on his mobile to carry out servicing until he leaves these shores. Going to be missed.

11. i had heard that..........reuniting with a child hood sweet heart.....

12. El T?

Who's bought the concern?

13. Bollux.Was going to get valve clearances and belts done soon.Where now?What are Baines like?

14. He is still working for the foreseeable I'm phoning him tomorrow about my 851

15. Cool.Any idea when hes buggering off?

16. Spoken to him, he is leaving the business premises in next 2 weeks, working from Kibworth which is even nearer to me. Got to call him in 2 weeks to get booked in, he reckons his visa could take up to 1 year so may be around for some time yet.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Cheers me dears.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information