1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cagiva Elefant 750 1987

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by FAT MATT, Oct 20, 2012.

1. I always found the front brake fine for the road Stan, I know the area is slightly more but even a 750SS brakes well with a single disc and the right compound pads.
    The 'easy' mod that most do is fit the front of a 900 but finding one that's being broken nowadays is difficult.

2. My 750 stops just fine on a single disc!

3. i think i'll get the braking system overhauled then. Calipers and M/cyl refurb'ed and goodridge fitted.

That should sort it fellas :)

4. I may be selling mine if I decide to buy a Multi. If I do I'll post here first before putting it on ebay.

5. image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  6. Finished and our. Just got to do the other one now :Woot:

7. in case no-one realised, the air filter for the late E900/E750 is common to several Fiats and can be bought quite cheaply :-

WIX AIR FILTER FIAT CINQUECENTO 1991-1999 WA6186 | eBay

ditto for the K&N equivalent - you don't have to pay a 'special' price of £67 upwards as it can be found for around £25-30.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. [​IMG]

Elefant & Castle

• Like Like x 1
  9. got mates that live there.

10. Seriously Fin?

11. yip.deffo.

12. where is it then?

13. cant remember the name of the bar they live above, but it's deffo in the elephant and castle somewhere.
    triangular shaped place on the corner.

14. that got ya! true tho.

15. well, that deffo isn't a bar in the elephant and castle area of London.

16. Well, what a small world, or how rare these Elefants are. A while ago I persuaded my best pal to buy a blue E750 whilst I tinkered with my Monofaro.

He's subsequently purchased a Tiger 800XC (lovely bike) and we've done a deal for his Ele.

So, my Monofaro is going to be sold for parts, to cover the new purchase.

And the small world? Well, reading through this thread it transpires its Dodgy Daves previous bike!

If the upload works, here's a photo of the new ele switch gear.

image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information