1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 900ss 2002

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Marksimpson, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, for sale is my 2002 Ducati 900ss in grey. I believe this was a special edition at the time and includes the Ohlins rear shock and red wheels and just my opinion, looks lovely. It has full service history up to 2011 and was then sold on to another chap who did little miles on it, I then bought it nearly two years ago. Since then I have serviced it myself and have done recent oil and filter change and three weeks ago changed the belts for new ones, with receipt to prove. I have used the bike for my daily commute of 26 miles three times a week and can say she never missed a beat apart from a new battery needed in November last year. As you can see it has some lovely original Ducati Remus Carbon end cans but also comes with the original cans as well, and sounds great. The aluminium bar across the dash is easily removed but does stop most of the vibration in the mirrors and allows you to use them as desired. I was going to make a nicer looking one to follow the contours of the screen, but just never got round to it. Overall condition I would say is very good, but it does have some scratches etc from use and just being in the garage. Both tyres have around 3-4mm of tread left. It is fitted with a Datatool alarm and benefits from the insurance discount because of this. I also have a single seat conversion hump that has been painted to match the bike but not fitted, please see pics of this. Tax runs out end of November and MOT runs out 03/04/2015. Any questions then please just ask and I will try to answer as quickly as possible, viewing not a problem, many thanks Mark 07780 973400 £2325 ono
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Could well be interested in this, where is the bike ?

3. hi, I live in Bristol, thanks mark

4. Hello, just to let people know the bike is on ebay, so you can check my feedback as I am a new member to this forum, cheers Mark

5. If you can, pop the link here :)

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Bike comes off ebay tomorrow at 15:07 with 42 watchers and no bids as yet, fingers crossed she sells.

7. Sold, well deposit paid so fingers crossed, please delete

• Like Like x 1
  8. result :),,, ( personally I think they are pugly )

9. you can buy something that looks nice next time

10. harsh... ha ha

11. ooops :Shamefullyembarrased:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information