1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerez 27-30 March 2015 With No Limits?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dave, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Just booked :)

Anyone else going?

[​IMG]

2. Cant sleep already

3. You going pillion mate? :Bag:

4. Tempted, very tempted. Was hoping to go before rd1 of the NG season but the only dates they have available is early Feb, might be a bit of a gamble weather wise.
    Will check the diary (wife's of course, I don't need a diary to tell me I'm not busy) and book if it suits.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shiiiit better get myself a bike sorted

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. oh yes....

Drinky, there are circa 22 of us going with Ducatis........all people ex DSC, ducatisti, ISC..........and of course some that frequent here...

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'll be on my little mini twin if I do go so no Ducati for me.

8. I've been before.......the track would suit a bike of lesser power the back of track does flow nicely and gets faster and faster.......up to ramming corner

9. Any novices going? I wouldn't mind looking at this but haven't done a trackday for years

10. yes mate.......there is a really good mix of ability.......but a good understanding of attitudes, plus a foreign track day does have a much better attitude anyway..let alone the good craic...

11. Cheers, I'll give it some thought over the next few weeks.

12. And regardless how some come across on the forum, most of them are helpful and a laugh ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Be quick, spaces going fast

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oh yes ... one of the 22 here!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Booking this morning. But tight on time so out Friday back Tuesday Sleazy Jet Gatwick to Seville.

16. All booked, hire care share anyone?

17. BALLS !

22+ dukes ! Savage :cool:

Myself and Rdryder just booked and paid for Cartagena in early March, otherwise we'd of done this with you.

Will keep an eye for another trip next year, we'll tag along. Be no hassle to get the bikes and gear from Dublin to UK.

18. Very tempted. What's the weather typically like in March? (I know, Google's my friend).

19. As always tempted but cant commit. Its a wonder I ever got married..

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information