1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Years Today We Lost Marco

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Kato, Oct 23, 2014.

1. I will be raising a glass this evening

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nei nostri cuori

motogp-valencian-gp-2011-a-tribute-to-marco-simoncelli-on-the-ducati-truck.jpg

3. Its strange the following he had, and still now a few years on does, amonsgt non Italian public yet didnt actually get to the stage of being the final article or win lots of titles

Shows he had something special

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. RIP Marco

5. simoncelli-poster.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Still remember where I was that day. Sadly missed. The museum in Coriano well worth a visit...

027.JPG

7. Some people here think personality isn't important. I say it's the very reason why so many people miss Simoncelli. It's easy to love a character, that's why he's still loved after his death, and why no-one gives a stuff about Stoner...

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I can't forget as it is my birthday date :(

I really liked him he was an upcoming great rider for sure.

9. Birthday wishes to you

10. Thanks muchly

11. Happy birthday from a fellow bear :upyeah:

12. Really!!
    Best you check out fellow bears

13. So what, they have heads... :(

14. He was a great personality in a sea of greyness bar 46.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. And with a will to win which outweighed his talent at times. But its racing, thats what we pay to see :)

16. Only the brave RiP

17. Great and horrible day....Watched New Zealand beat france by 1 point to win the world cup (nail biting and adrenalin filled game) Was over the moon.. Then a mate rang me... Heart breaking news... Seen him at silverstone, he came out the pits and waved at me and the missus. she went mad!!!! She seriously cried all day after hearing of his death and to this day still cries at the mention of his name!
    Fantastic rider with an infectious smile and a demeanor that belied his aggressive nature on track. I think that if he had stepped onto a full factory ride (like mm) he would have been a contender, as it was on the gresini weapon he pestered and pushed the big boys and on any given sunday could scare the best of em!!!! With a best finish of 2nd in aussie a week before his last ride, he proved that he was an up and coming force to be reckoned with...
    CIAO MARCO

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah someone else said it but I still remember that day. I had some shit going on and this news mentally broke me. What a great character and a brilliant personality! The world is a sadder place without him

Do Not Sell My Personal Information