1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And So It Begins....

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by mcr998, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Bet it's stolen......... ;)

2. I have a sticker where that plate is but the lettering has rubbed off, so F knows what it is......

3. Fraid not, I've run the reg through the DVLA, and an HPI check which have all come back clean.

So the frame number is 000124, which makes it earlier than Lumbux's

4. Not the way the Italians build things it doesn't! ;)

5. Italians and numbers..?

Are you serious?

6. Too late :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I believe it has something to do with compliance/end use certificates.

8. So we have 106, 118, 124, and the my youngest at 448, we'll have to get them together one day, at the SS next year? rcv4 doesn't your mate have one too??

9. You can have as many Peugeots as you like, it ain't a sin.

10. I hope so, I've got a 208 wish we hadn't though, it needs fixing more than a ducati!!

11. My eldest sons 106 took more looking after than any Ducati that I know of. Spent a fortune on trying to make it water tight

12. Its a year old 7,500 miles, just had new clutch and fly wheel and stil juders.:mad:

13. Yep, I had a 308 which was bloody rubbish. Rattled like a washing machine when it started up. Fine according to Peugeot.

Gave up trying to get it fixed and traded it for a skoda. Probably good practise for a 20 year old ducati....

Mick..

14. We put had 100K miles on the original clutch, changed it and it was no different. Sounds like a standard "feature" if you ask me.

15. Wait until you get a Hyundai.......You won't believe how effing stoopid the clutch mechanism is.....

16. Not as stoopid as our ECG pug, bloddy automatic thing.

17. My mates is a late one...i think in the 800's...this build takes me back a year,stick at it its suprising how quickly it will progress,it will be worth it in the end.

#57 rcv4, Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Wow, sweet Jesus, best of luck.

19. It must have finished soaking in penatrating oil by now...any progress?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Stop playing online and weld metal :D :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information