1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerez 27-30 March 2015 With No Limits?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dave, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Gatwick to Seville Friday with Sleazy Jet (09.25 I think it is) then back on Tuesday about 1030 again with Sleazy Jet.

2. there you go......im on those flights too so you, me, and drinky,..............thirds already....

3. Looks like us Northern Monkeys will have to fly Mcr to Malaga best I can find to Seville is £440 from East mids.

4. its just the natural selection process.....

5. @bradders .......your not going to do a Jerry are you????

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. The natural selection process indicates that the track is good , the social side of jerez is awful. Seville is great, but to far away from Jerez. Jerez is like a spanish Huddersfield, grim. The hotels used by no limits are nice - good for serieous tracktime as they are next to the track. The township of jerez is about 10 mins drive and and never seems to be open.

7. Sorry fellas done the numbers and can't make em stack. So doing Cartagena 11-13 Feb incl Mike Dickinson race clinic so I can finally learn how to ride properly ;) not my first choice track but should give good base for race season

8. £119 from Stansted to Seville rtn

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Too late for me, booked, and if I'm on my own I may actually get some quality track time rather than beer time ;)

10. The Patta Honda team were testing at Cartagena the week we went and I know several BSB teams were there the weeks before we arrived. My times were not very good coming back to the track after several years lay off and riding a new bike but I had a great time. That first double apex right hander after the start finish straight always caught people out as well as the tight left hander that follows. Short enough to learn relatively quickly, long enough to challenge in my opinion so there is no excuse not to enjoy yourself. If you stay at the hotel in the middle of the business area, there is a really good restaurant a couple of minutes walk away. I hope you have a great time. Andy

11. Been there twice Andy, managed just under 1'50 before I slung it up the road last time, 10 secs to find lol

Not suited to large capavity bike but will be a good enough test. And if same hotel as ladt time, its in murcia and restaurants open as late as you like :)

12. Shit, 1'50, I've got a what must seem like a life time to find when I go back ! Andy

13. Was 1'54after tho lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. you're so jerry.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Except I have booked and paid for the other ;)

16. team billy no mates..........:p

17. I want some tupperware on the cabinet next year. I'll take no mates for that ;)

18. trouble is your not a big fish........youre not even a fish! A bit like playing in the fourth team!!;):upyeah:

19. More a hippo in a sea of sharks. But ahippo with big balls and agressive enough to take on any bastard great white that wants it!

20. you go get em................:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information