1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sun 26th Last Day Ever For Loomies Nr Alton Hampshire

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by AirCon, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Anyone fancy a run out?
    It's the end of an era...probably be the Ace Cafe next.

2. Different business model

May well be there about 1030

3. Hi Paul, different reason for closing. I'm trying to get the Surrey lot to actually ride somewhere.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I put funny as I assume thats a joke ;)
    Lol

5. No bites, so I'm leaving shortly heading to Bury then on to Loomies.

6. looks like its saved!

Hello from the new owners...

Loomies has been providing a second home to us and the rest of the biking community for many years - and when we heard Jane and Leon had decided not to renew the lease - we were gutted to think it would close.

So we decided to club together to try and save it and we're pleased to announce we've done it - Loomies will be staying part of our biking community for many years to come.

We look forward to Loomies being part of your biking experience for many years to come - and we hope we can extend a welcome to you that Jane and Leon would be proud of.

Will and Paul

• Like Like x 1
  7. Who are Will and Paul?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Although, tbf, its not like losing a local library..its a commercial business thats succeeds or fails on its merits. Not sre where all this 'saving' thing comes from

Best of luck to Leon and Jane who made a living from a rough venture in tough times

9. no idea who will & paul are, new owners of Loomies it seems, most of my old biking mates are in hampshire and was on there FB status

10. Did you say Will & Grace?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. might want to start at around 4 mins in : -

12. :rolleyes:In the last 15 minutes...yeah right

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm just visible in the last few seconds in the left of frame.
    In full leathers...also known as a whole cow skin.

14. Come on ... More photos...what about me feeding the gulls?

15. unfortunately I only took videos which exceed memory allowance on here I think but will try after Guy Martin prog

Do Not Sell My Personal Information