1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wsb/bsb Jentin Racing R1

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by speedy sie, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Have most of James ellisons jentin racing R1 (missing Ohlins forks and brembo MB),2004 bsb cup winning bike and used as wild card in wsb (there is a ducati connection if you saw it race aganst Greg on the wsb ducati )
    Full kit engine ,arrows ti ,rods nova gear box ,STM slipper ,engine built by race tecneque
    ,est 185+ rw bhp
    Harris yokes ,seat frame,rear sets,clip ons,clock mount,
    Kit loom ecu,one off arrows ti system ,mag dymags and a load if other bits ,it's a real eye catcher

#1 speedy sie, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Bet its a handful

• Like Like x 1
  4. bet its fun finding out .

5. Useless fact 1: That bike use to sit in Frasers of Gloucester looking quite unloved, in fact I think there was a pair of them.

Useless fact 2: I went to school with the engine tuner, he use to tune Simon Andrews Piranha racing R6 as well

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yep bang on ,2004 and 2005 bikes ,the 2005 bike was sold and broken a few years back no longer toghter ,this one was broken ,but one chap bought it minius front end ,but he sold the Harris swing arm .this bike started off racing Dailey basic by end of season it was very trick ,I have the kit tank to on bike and I'll find a Harris swing arm one day for it

Do Not Sell My Personal Information