1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 What Paddock Stands To Use..

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Adamwhittuk, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Hello,

just wondering what paddock stands people use? not long got my 899 and have found out today that my motrax paddock stand does not lift the rear wheel high enough to clear the ground.

Also what front stands will fit my bike?

cheers

2. I've just purchased a Gubellini rear paddock stand from Design Corse,for my 1199,
    Really pleased with it

• Like Like x 1
  3. So for a single sided swing arm? Not really much use for the OP ;)

4. Plank of wood under to lift it higher?

5. lightech

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Try THESE
    I bought a rear stand for my 1199, amazed how quickly it arrived from Germany, quicker than a lot of UK companies. Good, solid, German engineering.

7. why not use a sssa paddock stand .........is the hole in the 899 rear spindle the same diameter as a 998 or 999.......

8. Twin swinger

9. So is a 999........but that stands on the 998 one very successfully........and is firmer than the crappy bobbin type.....

10. here my old 999 with SSSA stand

P7030008.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. As Andy says, the sssa works great even if it is used on a double sided swinging arm bike as long as the spindle is the correct size. I too did this on my 749R and it was solid, after all the pin will go the same distance inside the spindle no matter what bike it is. I was going to get a spare 848 spindle and get it turned down a little to fit inside my Blades rear spindle as I hate putting a dual sided swinging arm bike on a stand.

12. Great until you need to remove your rear wheel!!

13. Which was my thought. I have snapped a bobbin off mine and have the cups the other way round and do the same as the sssa above

14. yeah cos you are doing that every time you put the bike on the stand......:rolleyes:

15. 899 999 749 dont need a paddock stand. Just lay them on side, or let em fall , to enable access to rear wheel. Same with suzukis.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. cant afford the bodywork

17. Abba stand works for me.
    You do need to remove/loosen the lower fairing section tho

18. Don't skimp and treat your bike to an Abba Skylift :) if you were a bike, you would want one:Happy:

19. I like the harris rear stand.

20. Why is there always this constant childish bashing and hate about other models? It's a Ducati which is why we are all on this forum. Grow up for FS!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information