1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Collecting My New Bike

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Baldyboy, Oct 21, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    like this?

2. i try not to think, best to just go with the flow.;):smile:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tbh fin you may have a point :)
    The last time I went to the louvre I had a 15 minute knap whilst the misses ponced about by the Venus de milo so what would I know

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Boobies!!!

To be fair - it does need fukin arms!!! ;)

5. Well it gets better and better, I spoke to the dealer that serviced it in N.I. and the mechanic at MOTOTECH (Brian) was the same that has serviced it from new even doing its PDI, all the way until it came into england, I now can confirm it has had 4 previous keepers, of those 3 are from N.I. it was supplied via sports motorcycles to the first owner who owned G.S. motorcycles in N.I. brian pdi'd it and then continued to service it for the next 3 owners, mileage has been confirmed as genuine at under 9000. I am v v happy.

6. just think how happy you will be once you have changed the decals.
    nice history by the way:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. It's a beautiful bike, simply beautiful, don't change a thing :)

8. I'd leave the decals too. They're period to the bike and part of its history. When I got mine I was going to remove all the extra stickers but decided to leave the old ones and just remove the extra "Ducati" (in '80s font) from the low on the side fairings. The others got to stay while I thought about them and now I like them so won't be removing them.

Great news on the service history, that's one thing mine's lacking although it's obviously been looked after. Let's hope there's some good weather so that you can get a proper test ride before tucking it up for winter.

9. Was he just being ironic though, did anyone think of that, I know, lets ask RickyX, he's sure to know :Wideyed:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information