1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Race Fairing Stay

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by ben749, Oct 6, 2014.

1. anyone know a UK supplier of 749 race fairing stays? Stripping back my 749 for track use and want to ditch the headlight assembly which also holds the fairing/clocks in place.

2. Thanks! I've had my eye on this but couldn't work out how it fits because the mounts are all wrong. They haven't emailed me back either...but good to hear from you that it's ok

3. As I did say. I use the fairings but as yet haven't used the mount.
    I will be having a new set for next year and may give the mounts a try. I'll have to modify them as I use a PI dash.

4. I bought one on line from ricki thingie bob. £70 or something like that. It fits spot on and came very quickly.

6. Ha ha cheers fella. Yep bought the ricambi one and it sits in nicely. Shame about the massive wodge of wires that I now need to hide somehow . Any recommendations for track day tyres for the 749? Was looking at Bridgestones potentially.

7. The wires aren't too bad. Just take your time and use tie wraps. I've put the main bank across the front stay and the main bulk of wiring loom just needed a tidy up and I used the section / bar under the three clock mounting slots. Worked out very neat in the end.

#9 Spjallen, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  8. I know this isn't our bracket but I copied this guys idea.

image.jpg

9. Pirelli supercorsa's or
    I use Superbike pro's

10. Are you selling your road fairings by any chance? And if so, are they yellow? :)

11. Sorry but they are very second hand trackday fairings

12. No probs, thanks ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information