1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Lady of course :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ah I see

3. Crikey vince your talents have no boundries!

4. Heading to Box now if anyone's about. Eta 1:45,

5. On way now

6. Did you make it Chris ;) I will be out tomorrow anyone about? Was thinking to pop in for 1130ish to Box hill then onwards and upwards

7. I would really like to join you Luca but unfortunately I have to work :)

8. You certain it is to be 21C? I could pop in and speak to your boss........... After wards you would have plenty of time off and soon after that you would join ranks of us proper foreigners.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Ha ha its ok mate, but I have far to much to do

10. Anyone going out today.
    I'm going to take the day off.

11. I've got day off but have promised the wife I would take her to Tower of London to see the poppies etc,

which reminds me on the 9th it's the M25 charity ride round M25 better put it in rideouts before I'm corrected, but it's for a good cause

12. Satzoomer take her on cucumber it will be but 5 min and you ready to go out for fun. If you start now you be ready by 1200

13. I am aiming to be at box for about 1200 latest. Will take it from there.

14. yes, made it but John couldn't stop long as had important errand to do. There were only 3 bikes - one was a Monster but not sure exact one - you would know - carb model after 600 - 695? steel tank/wet clutch but pushrod through crankcase.

15. Anyone else for a run up?

16. The poppies are well worth seeing - you don't get the impact on TV that they have when you are actually there.

Anyone coming down for Goodwood V-Twin, final Breakfast Club of this year, tomorrow??

• Like Like x 1
  17. Is everyone really trying to be annoying by putting other events under the box hill thread:Banghead::Banghead::Banghead::Banghead::Banghead::Banghead:!
    There is already a thread for the V-Engine meeting on SUNDAY......SUNDAY.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. I'm out... where are you? I'm Newbury, heading to Box or Goodwood, probably...that general direction.

19. I'm at Heathrow...just got a quick delivery, put some stock away. Should be at the Box shortly after 12.
    A ride down for Coffee at the Airfield at Goodwood sounds great.

20. See you around 12 then... at box.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information