1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Bike Insurance

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Cream_Revenge, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Hi
    Can anyone recommend a good company for multi bike insurance? Swinton are taking the piss and the search engines don't seem to like multi bike policies.

Cheers

2. I have a multi policy through carole nash.

3. I use Aviva for mine but arranged it through a broker I know through work as opposed to doing it online.

4. I have a multi bike policy via Ducati Insurance.

5. Carole Nash always the cheapest for my three, especially when you factor in the European cover.

6. Plus one for Ducati Insurance, great service, to change my existing single bike policy to a multi.

7. Never thought of Ducati insurance, will try them tomorrow. Half won't insure me, which is surprising as I'm 41 with 17 years ride and full no claims. They don't like race decals apparently.

8. I got a good price through Wicked Quotes (underwritten by Eastern Star). Didn't have anything to go by experience wise, no brand confidence but they came in a good £300 under my previous insurer Bennetts.

I'd done a lot of searching for multi bike insurers that will give an online multi bike quote. These were one of the only ones to offer a quote without speaking to someone frustrating in a call centre.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. They won't insure me multi bike, but we're the cheapest for the 996 on her own.

10. I got a great deal through MCE for my two, almost half the price of others I tried and got a 15 month policy too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. These are the same people as Ducati Insurance. Check the company address out, they are in the same building. I have a couple of bikes insured with DI and a couple with WQ. When changing address recently, I gave the new details on all of my policies in one phone call.

12. I've got four bikes with MCE all with mods listed too.

13. I ended up with Motorcycle Direct (M Direct). But Ducati insurance had the best customer service over the phone.

14. Bennetts did me this yr - £157 to ins 916SP and Ktm 640
    Previous yr was £145 for Duc and £85 for ktm on separate policys

15. Wow, you must be very old or a monk.

16. Not sure I like your tone young man!

17. 'Old' maybe but not 'very' and def no monk!! Clean licence yes :pompus: some just don't get caught as often as others!

18. not that much older than you Cream Rev!

19. Only messing. I have a clean license too but a bit of a nasty dink 2 years ago. Maybe I should move out my Hertfordshire getto.

20. Yeah they don't like 'dinks' nasty or otherwise!

Fortunately my last one was in '93 - totalled a hire car in San Fran, but had taken out every ins waiver poss as they were only like a $1 a day! :D bullitt-16.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information