1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On Yer Bike, Ducati Aylesbury

Discussion in 'Dealer & Workshop reviews' started by 1098, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Just brought another Ducati to add to our stable. This one is for the 24 yr old daughter - a white and red 848 Evo 2011 3k miles.

A really professional set-up who sell probably more ducatis than any other dealership. A very relaxed experience that left me feeling we were in good hands. The bike was serviced correctly, all clean fluids etc, filled with fuel and I was given free rein to go off and enjoy myself on a test ride.

On collection of the bike, it had been detailed to a very high standard as I had ridden it in the rain. All the guys there are very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I was left with the feeling that these guys care very much about their business and when I wish to trade up the 1098, I think I will go there first.

Well recommended and well done lads.

Steve

• Like Like x 3
  2. You were lucky

3. I couldn't agree less :) But maybe I'm just bitter.

Selling is definitely their thing...

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you didn't have a gun, I would ask to see a pic of said 24yr old daughter

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I bought 2 ducatis from them, they have been very pleasant to me. The service team are good too.

6. Isn't the sales guy there also called Steve !!

Always amazes me the second hand bikes are left outside all day in the pissing rain and all bikes inc new have got mud on the tyres..good clothing shop though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I bought a brand new 1198 from them for 11k and was very happy. I'd buy from them again.

8. My experience with them was good.

9. The 848 evo had a small problem with the steering lock so rode it back to On Yer Bike unannounced !!

On arrival, Mark said "want a coffee, just run the bike around the back to the workshop; no problem". I took it around, walked back and my backside never hit the seat to drink the coffee before the bike was fixed, back on the front pointing in the right direction ready to go !!

Great friendly service. My next bike will definitely be coming from them.

10. I sent them emails and used the online contact form to ask after a test ride this summer, no reply to either. [Many companies plainly only use the phone and don't check their emails/web contact forms, which bugs me...]

11. They have been excellent in all my dealings with them.

12. Have you been using [email protected]

They were having a few problems with test rides over the last couple of years, they were giving them away freely and then people kept on crashing their test ride bikes. When I was there some woman crashed and wrote off a Ducati Monster 1100S.

13. The last man that said anything about his daughter tried to escape in a helicopter, that's when the Avatar picture was taken.:p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. This summer I parked up there for a burger and cuppa and the SRAD would not start (only time in 12 years). I wheeled it round to the service unit as I had left the tool kit at home (dick) and asked for a hand. Turned out it was just a loose battery terminal but they also checked the battery and that it was being charged properly. Both were fine. I would have been screwed without them and they did it all instantly, with a smile on their faces. Very impressed.

15. The daughter is a looker. She takes after her mother who also rides. Mum has a 1098S !

Oh and Steve is not the one to be feared, the daughter is in the military and could probably skin and roast a normal bloke.

#15 Proddieracer, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Well I am very pleased with them and would recommend them.
    See how I get on with my replacement discs under warranty from Ducati !

17. Got nothing but praise for OYB, bought my last 2 Ducatis from them and had problems with them both but they have dealt with the bike and me in a very orderly and speedy manner. Both of the Steves are very knowledgable and easy going. Would definately reccommend.

18. Never used them in a commercial capacity, but a great venue for a ride out :D

Do Not Sell My Personal Information