1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerez 27-30 March 2015 With No Limits?

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dave, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Just bookit. By the end of day one there will be spaces in both groups ;)

2. Cool, pretty sure I am in then. Should be getting payed tomorrow so will look at booking up.

3. Good to hear that Dave........
    See you there :upyeah:

4. Hey Dave! Probably worth me getting some track fairings ordered! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm sure we can also fit you in with the hire car arrangements stuff etc......

6. Just looking on the Nolimits website and looks like there are no spaces left? :( I've left a message and will call tomorrow to confirm.

7. I will be joining in with the rest of the reprobates from the Northern side also. Yes I have booked btw.

8. Hey Royal, did you book a space?

9. Conflicting reports at the moment, I'm hoping to get on it. There were a couple of cancellations on Thursday which I asked them to hold for me but I've not had confirmation yet as the guy that emailed me is not around this morning. Fingers crossed they will come through.

10. Yeeehaaaa! That's me booked up with a place in intermediate and MissPineapple in novice :) She doesn't actually know about it yet!!

• Like Like x 2
  11. now all you have to do is get me a track bike :D

12. she knows now and you shall certainly be rewarded tonight for this amazing thing you did... ;)

13. How to seduce a Pineapple, buy her a track weekend :)

14. giggidy

15. Good work getting on, its back to fully booked again .. up to 24 on my booking now, nearly time gents, I've also spoken with Mark about garages ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dibs can drink and RWC MissP be added to the email circulation once we start to look at car numbers and travel arrangements?

Oh and who is going to tell miss P about her new duties as a new tour virgin n all that....................:upyeah::Kiss:

17. Better warn her about Andy "the hands" Baines

18. we all like fruit................:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Careful boys, she's a spikey fruit! :)

20. Well I've booked a 'Golf' size hire car so have three seats available. Not being a jack bastard but I'm the shittiest passenger in the world so prefer to drive.
    Of course ex Bootnecks have first dibs on the seats as long as their other half doesn't pack the world and its hair drier as boot space will be tight with four grips in it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information