1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Track Bike Project (aka Unradical Ducati, The Blind Stagger, The Poverty Bike, Peaky Blinder)

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by loveless, Oct 31, 2014.

1. sorry mate just seen this,,, cant speak for off shore but plenty of graft in the fab shops in ABz,, 2k if you prepared to do the hours :).

2. Great tip. Shall be trying on my race ones tomorrow :)

Wonder if it works on engines too: gunk just cant shift some of the crap on mine!!

3. UK Subs - Takes me back...:Headphone:

4. Was on tv the other week. Great watch

5. loveless that's nothing........you should see me cry every time I see my bank statement :Grumpy:

6. loving the build....any more updates ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Loveless,

Great thread with some nice engineering and pics.

Just one thing and it could be a case of "grandmother and sucking eggs" but on page 3 #57 the conical washer should face the other way with cone facing bearing and flat side to swing arm. You may have just dropped it in there because it sits better, just don't forget to turn it round.

Cheers Gaz

8. Wow that came up clean.

I hate the words "Winter Project" but I have a set of Brembos that really could use this kind of attention.
    Thanks for the info/idea.

9. Wtf are you using to clean these parts?! I need to know, so I can rescue my casings on my track bike!!

10. I think he said Mr Muscle, on the previous page. And his wife's toothbrush.

11. Lots of elbow grease too

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. stunning mate,, but will the bare alloy not oxadise quickly,, maybe a coat of clear lacquer or resin..

13. Will the oxidisation tone down the shininess the way loveless wants it to, or will the caliper end up looking crappy?

14. Dislike? Obviously Loveless doesnt like all the hard work! Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I like your work Loveless, really impressive stuff.

The MZ looks superb.

16. Annodising for alloy , tuftriding for steel should give a suitablly enduring finish

17. I know I am prob in a gang of one here mate,, but I do like the wavey ( petal ) rear disc :Kiss:

18. top reading and lovely work mate :)

19. Loving this thread due to the amount of effort being put into the project.

Also...Hating this thread due to the amount of effort being put into the project!

20. get some fkn lacquer onto it man !!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information