1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

848sf Bargain! Grab A Winter Bargain Ready For Spring...

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Meady3, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Priced for quick sale......£7,500. I love this bike to bits but new baby on the way is forcing sale.Bought from new, Jan12 Ducati StreetFighter in Ducati Red, not long had service, FDSH, low mileage (3200),Termignoni carbon silencers, ECU and race air filter, CRG mirror, brand new Pirelli Diablo rear tyre and rear number plate tidy. Must see bike, produces a sound that cannot be ignored, I have all original parts that will go with the sale. No 848SF of this spec and low mileage cheaper than this.
    IMG_0690.jpg IMG_0691.jpg IMG_0692.jpg IMG_0694.jpg IMG_0698.JPG cheaper on BikeTrader!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. This is indeed lovely :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ok - I'm interested. Where are you?

4. I still have my seat cowl should anyone buy this. Good luck with the sale mate, lovely looking bike.

5. Click on his profile and you'll see he's in Wiltshire :)

6. Ahhh, was on the phone and the site crashes if I do much more than post with a smirk and heavy hand. And thanks.

Too far for me. Good luck with the sale guv. I regret selling my 1098SF.

7. Fantastic looking bike and some really tasteful mods, Goodluck with the same mate:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Where about are you?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information