1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the 'Anyone going to Boxhill today?' thread

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Chris, Jun 30, 2013.

1. you are but a stone's throw from Boxhill : ) well, nearly but don't bother - was empty yesterday at 4 pm and shut v. early

2. I will surprise visit one day :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ducbird you now live in London or what?!

4. No not yet :)
    I have friends there who I visit regularly

5. Or there's this the following week, www.Santa.stwh.co.uk
    Sue put something on the whatsapp link, you get to go around Goodwood and go up the test hill,

Not sure if she put it in the events part of forum

6. Thanks Martin - I did.
    Pete bumped it last week.
    Sunday 7th - Charity Santa ride at Goodwood race circuit and Hill Climb.

Doing Aikido grading of kids on Saturday, so can't make the ride.

7. I'd be up for a Saturday morning ride, I need to be back mid afternoon as I'm in London for a sordid evening on Park Lane later.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Out on the streets again, Rob ? :p:Facepalm:

9. Martial arts, shouldn't you be riding a Ninja lol

10. Hysterical!
    :Finger:

11. Anyone about today? - weather is fully overcast 5 miles from Box but will be heading up late morning.

12. on way now...then to chalet....then loomies...

13. On way back from NEC

Rob, Peter and I said we would probably meet at box for about 10:30, I've only just got up

14. ok, see you all later (but don't wait for me Paul)

15. I'm out later, once I have repaid the petrol station for the fuel I had yesterday in Chichester.
    You know that familiar feeling when you keep putting your hand in looking for the wallet which you know isn't there.

• Like Like x 1

16. Yep I know the one

17. Yes did that recently at work and the unhelpful cashier said I couldn't leave without paying so I left my 7.5 ton cable lorry blocking the forecourt and went over the road to the local cafe and waited till my manager turned up

• Like Like x 3
  18. ^ only had it happen once when a teenager but knew the garage owner so was ok - what I want to know from both of you (after watching too many american movies possibly) is - did either of you offer up your watch? :Hilarious:

19. No one at boxd so now at chalet

Do Not Sell My Personal Information