1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Not A Bike Part But My Sons Ps3 160gb

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by iang27, Nov 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have my sons PlayStation 3 160gb slim for sale. He got this then not long after bought the PS4 so this has sat redundant for the majority of the time.

Some of the bags are still sealed and the other items are back in the original bags with everything that you get when new.

The console has been set to factory settings so it looks like a brand new bought item and would make a great present for Christmas. Even the box is mint.

This is the better model which is much more sought after as Sony brought out a 'cheap' more plastic 12gb model soon after this was bought.

Will throw in an unused Doom ( Shooting baddies game ) game to get going, he has given reluctantly all his other games to his younger brother !

Bargain at £100 + post at cost.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pretty good price. Any games included (ive got one already by the way - just to possibly help the sale)

3. What's this a moderator not reading the post?
    Paragraph above the price says there's one game (Doom), rest were given away.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. i am right interested, will run it by the wife see what she thinks about buying it for the kids.

5. can you play dvd/blue ray on ps3 what about mindcraft is that avail?

6. Yes you can. I bought mine solely as a blueray player with games as a bonus.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. p.m.sent.

8. I bow down :Bag:

9. Typical, it had Minecraft on it which was paid for but when I did the factory reset it was deleted, if I had known I would have left it on. Only a few £ I think.
    PM sent

10. Has it been sold to the Jock? :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. @bootsam - I can delete your post too ;)

12. done deal. like i said that's a hundred more than i spent last year. i sorry kids are gonna love it.

13. @bootsam - yours are deleted and mine has been amended. I win :)

14. Thread closed :)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information