1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati 2015 Range - New Prices Announced

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by El Toro, Nov 20, 2014.

1. I will have 1 of each please, seriously I want 1 of each.

2. Probably the best way to go. Dealers will be keen to shift stock before the facelift comes in

3. Dealer mentioned to me a brand new 1199s for £16500 they've got to offer similar discount on MTS's to be tempted..

• Like Like x 1
  4. It would be if it wasn't shite.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Well that's bullshit. The panels come in pre-painted from the supplier, they just don't order as many batches of white ones.

6. Not a Ducati Superbike!

7. Agreed. I got 20% off a 999R back in 2006 just before the 1098 was released. Great bike that was...

8. I imagine the Panigale R will continue to be a 1199 rather than 1299 as it's the homogolation model?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I must say as people have said on here the prices of a new bike now are stratospheric - id love an aprc RSV4 to replace mine but your looking at over 10k for a new one which is too much - for me anyway...

10. Correct :)

11. After seeing the scrambler range today I can honestly say that they are overpriced

12. I love being right....more so in this case!

13. Hmmm I went with an open mind but left thinking that sofa bloke of t'forum was feckin right!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yey me!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Having seen the rest of the range today I wouldn't restrict it to the Scrambler...... It's interesting that the Scrambler was on a different stand though.

16. Yeah - its like the ugly kid that no one wants to stand near....

17. I don't think the Scrambler's ugly, just dull and therefore un-Ducati-like. Maybe Ducati have said to themselves, right lets have all the proper Ducs for real Ducati riders here but keep that thing we made for the non-Ducati plebs just to please the accountants separate and stick it over there.

18. I'll ride a bike before I'll dismiss it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Ill pretty well dismiss anything I don't like....:)

20. Not a fan of the Scrambler but I wouldn't have said the styling was any worse than some other Ducatis e.g. a Monster or Diavel, which both seem to be 50% black plastic...... I think they all look OK, not nice, just OK. Whether Ducati should aspire to be OK is a different question.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information