1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale & Wanted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyW, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. Update - just these carbon bits left.

CDT-R carbon long hugger - £SOLD
    Carbonworld lower chainguard (covers chain run when the crap flap isn't fitted) - £30
    Ilmberger bellypan. Couple of scratches, small hole in the underside from FOD, can't be seen when fitted - £SOLD
    Ducati Performance beak - £SOLD

#822 Doodle, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  3. I'll relieve you of the belly pan if you like.
    Is that £50 delivered? ;)

#823 Meds, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  4. Could be ;)

PM me some details so I can confirm postage.

5. Just the beak and the chainguard left.

6. anY PICS , A COMING

7. Is the beak satin or gloss?

8. It's gloss.

9. hi big stu , can you send pics of 4 hole screen etc you have

11. Not mine, but if anyone is looking for a pair of Schuberth helmets (and has a smaller head - I needed a Large size) I was watching these on ebay as they seemed a bit of a bargain and didn't sell.

schuberth c3 | eBay

I'm thinking I'll wait until the Excel bike show, I'd be interested in trying out a C3 or C3 pro if I can get a good price on one.

12. I have a C3 Chris, it's fantastic! If we get together after the New Year before the EMM you can try it for size. Very quiet and comfy for me, the inbuilt dark visor is great as well.

13. Good offer from rotaxracer - I would definitely try one before you buy. I bought an S2 (granted not a C3) on recommendation and had serious misting problems to the degree it became dangerous. Numerous changes of the pinlock never solved it so tried out a mates HJC which also has the inbuilt sun visor and now have a a great helmet (quieter than the Schuberth as well) at a fraction of the cost.

14. All gone bar the lower chainguard.

15. Baglux tank cover/protector and Bagster Tank bag Cross'r

All in as new condition as only used for 1 tour and comes with backpack straps and rain cover as shown in pic

Looking for £130.00 inc P+P

2014-12-04 15.36.39.jpg

16. I've advertised these on here before but now put them on ebay if anyone's interested.

Complete set of 5 locks for a 1200 Multi (pre skyhook model but may fit skyhook model if ducati haven't changed anything but best to check) with keys including the red key, on ebay
    Ducati 1200 Multistrada lock set and keys | eBay

Puig tinted sport screen on ebay
    Ducati 1200 Multistrada Puig sport screen | eBay

Also a set of Aztec screen spacers well proven to reduce the turbulence from the standard pre skyhook screen
    £10

Collect from Manchester or can post.

Either pm me here or call me on 07973 741335

17. A bit of a long shot, but does anyone have a right hand starter/kill switch from a Multi 1200 they might want to sell for a rock bottom price? I appreciate a number of these (including my own) were replaced under warranty for a sticking starter button, but unfortunately, I never held onto my old one, mind you the dealer might have had to return if to Ducati as it was a warranty claim!

Here is hoping anyway.

18. My PP up for sale. A 2013 plate with 9200 miles on the clock, comes with the following:
    Powedercoated red wheels
    Michelin PR4's (new rear done about 200 miles)
    Full Ventureshield fitted since day 1
    Ducati fitted Heated grips worked via the start button
    Ducati Handsfree fuel cap
    FSH
    Carbon Termi stubby fitted 45 miles ago and original unused twin standard pipe
    Carbon OE Screen and unused standard screen
    Various parts powdercoated black

Extended warranty to May 16

Lovely condition and well cared for. Can be viewed at Ducati Wolverhampton, call 01384 400234, speak to one of the guys. Finance can be arranged

asking £13995 or open to decent offers, no wotsits etc :rolleyes:, cheers Jim

PP1.jpg

PP2.jpg

PP3.jpg

PP4.jpg

PP5.jpg

#839 JimVee, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information